Wednesday 9 November 2011

Japan Highlights- Models from Magazine!

Sponsored

Hey dblchinis!

Excreamly sorrry I had delayed my japan post
BUT
I tell u I'm awesome enuf to kick start with a JAPAN POST!
&
the interesting part about this post is.....

I cover areas of Ueno & I met TVC models at SHIBUYA!!!!

Read on!
Photobucket


I'm wearing a body length sweat with white tapered pants.
Because it is so cold I threw on a scarf and a snow hat
Photobucket


Braided my fringe to keep it away from my face.
Photobucket


Here are the Japanese Models I saw at shibuya
Photobucket

Do u dblchinis have any idea who are they?
I'm not sure too.
Photobucket
The are like the kawaii of the most kawaii.
Photobucket

Later I went over to Ueno to meet my friend
Photobucket


here she is! Juri!
Photobucket
Shes a nurse and Juri is real nice!


We went to ramen house for some mouth watering noodlesssss~
Photobucket


This is the dip dip ramen.
Photobucket
u need to dip the noodles in the soup base to enjoy.
Is mega huge.

Gyoza
Photobucket


Juri about to soak the ramen into the soup base.
Photobucket



The Japanese waiting patiently for her bowls to be served.
Photobucket


Camwhoring
Photobucket


A Flowershop at Ueno
Photobucket


These are fresh flowers, and I still can remember is blardi cold in the mall.
Photobucket


Autumn is quite gloomy sometimes, it rained quite a bit so kinda dampened my mood when I'm our shopping.
Photobucket


Wooo... thats the capsule hotel
Photobucket


capsule hotel gimmes the claustrophobic feeling.
nah...I'll giv it a miss.
Photobucket



Btw is halloween during that time, so some stores are selling the ElloWinnnn gadgets
Photobucket


Photobucket


Some hensem gorillaz in Japan!!!
Photobucket

and boys!
Photobucket

Can I pray for world peace?
Photobucket

anyone care for a sip?
Photobucket



This might be the last post for Japan even thought I still got plently of edited photos.
Do let me know if u dblchinis want to c more coz it has way tooooo long :(
Photobucket

So long cyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

3 comments:

  1. i enjoy looking at your picture...very interesting....

    if possible please post more pic of your Japan Trip...

    thank you...

    Love u.. hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @sfchan Thank you so much!!! I will try to post more japan pics soonnnnnnn!

    ReplyDelete